[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] Attempt to post article - Error 503

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 3 00:35:40 CST 2011

David,
I think you broke it...

Naw, just kidding. :-)

It seemed like a problem we have from time to time with the server.
Usually when this happens, the entire site crashes. Oddly, this time the
rest of the site seems OK right now, but you're right -- those three
articles are hosed.

I'm cc-ing this to our Tech list. I'll check in the morning and tidy
things up after whatever's broke is fixed.
Mike Lehman