[UCIMC-Tech] Dumping problem

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 8 18:31:52 CST 2011

Bob,
Room 26, the "Rust Room" with the pipe, is currently clear for the most
part, as we had several recent requests to rent storage and Tech put in
a great deal of effort to clear out the dumping ground it became for
stuff that was mostly useless.

I suspect from what I've heard of these mysteriously appearing printers
that they're not candidates for cluttering it up again.

As for any "giant storeroom" that Shows has, I'm not aware that there is
such a thing.

If you're referring to the small space off the back of the stage that
secures various valuable IMC property associated with producing events
and serves as Isak's rather modest, crowded office space, no, it's
really not a storeroom for random stuff any more than the Production
Room is.

However, if you have some sort of special concern about Shows, it would
probably be best to ask them at Steering or in an email addressed to
their list.
Mike Lehman