[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] Sponsorship Logos

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 18:59:52 CDT 2011

OK, I'm witless when it comes to code. I can get get 2 out of three
logos (IAC, Community Shares, and Americorps) listed, but can't get
three of them to appear. Tried it several times, probably something
obvious I'm sure, but hand me the donut and let me think...duh. I'm now
afraid I'll break something else if I keep messing with it.

Can someone else with editing privileges take a look at this:
http://ucimc.org/content/important-documents

and make sure that the listing for all three logos appears under
"Graphics" and they point correctly at the files. please?
Thanks,
Mike Lehman