[UCIMC-Tech] Captchas MIA

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:32:08 CDT 2011

Right on, I knew there was a good reason... Following the principles of
unity, check.

I did need to turn off anonymous posting temporarily when implementing this,
and I'll turn it back on when I get back to it later today.
Making sure the captchas are working is fine with me, and I think that
upgrading the site will also help out too.

I think there's momentum for a site redesign right now which is good, but at
the same time we'll upgrade the site framework itself.

Chris