[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] Printer networking request

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:47:44 CDT 2011

To my knowledge, there is not currently an on-site working printer available
to any AmeriCorps member. The Production computer can be made public for
AmeriCorps printer use, providing the Finance code to AmeriCorps be provided
during this tentative time when a permanent solution has yet to established.

-Kristina