[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] Printer networking request

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon May 9 15:49:45 CDT 2011

I agree that all Americorps must have access to a printer for
job-related printing.

Whether it's to the Finance printer right now from Production or other
locations, will this end up being an open printer that anyone logged on
the computer can use or will it be password-protected so everyone and
their sister doesn't end up printing also. If so, I'm good with it.

But we can't sustain printing open to everyone.
Mike Lehman