[UCIMC-Tech] RFU Internet down

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:11:32 CDT 2011

Afternoon everyone,

WRFU's internet is down at the moment. Neither Automation, nor the in-studio
computer has internet access at the moment, meaning that for the time being,
podcasts will not to updated, and shows will not be recorded (correct me if
I'm wrong here, Tech). I talked with both Brian and Mike briefly. Mike
offered to purchase another router, but Brian recommended we hold off until
we get an exact handle on the situation.

For the most part, airshifters, nothing will change too dramatically when
you come into the studio for your show. The biggest change will be no
internet on the computer and the openWRFU wireless connection is not
available. Studio logs have been moved onto the computer hard drive, rather
than going through Google Docs, and are still accessible from the desktop.
The Transmitter reader is still working. Will update as info is made
available.

-Kristina
--
Kristina Williams, News Media Coordinator
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center <http://ucimc.org>