[UCIMC-Tech] Website Is 404

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sun May 29 12:07:57 CDT 2011

right. working on it. the site was up and now i'm doing some upgrades.

a little more detail.. contributed modules and the core drupal install on
the main site have not been getting upgraded for a while, mostly because the
product we are using to manage multiple sites was changed in the last
release so it now doesnt work with sites with a separate database server.
we're planning an upgrade of the webserver and firewall this summer which
will fix all this, but in the meantime I'm working on getting our websites
up to date.

there may be some downtime as I get this fixed on the main site.

-c