[UCIMC-Tech] Building

Leon McGee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:51:27 CDT 2011

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder, that if any building maintenance, building concerns, or
suggestion. Please feel free to enter any of this into the Building work
form. You can access this on the UCIMC.org home page under, "Our Building"
tab. Or follow this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asmaf7jcTtZrdGhkekNXanpfbVFtRkxrcGF0Z2NYN0E&hl=en_US

Also, requesting keys are now done online.  When filling out, please be sure
to give up-to-date contact info. If filling out for another person in your
group or under your lease, please be sure to print and read Key policy to
them.  This form is also on UCIMC.org home page under, "Our Building" tab.
You may also follow the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDlILTYtdENieGVseUpVSGZ3aEQ1X3c6MQ

---Leon
--