[UCIMC-Tech] delay for website file updates

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 21 15:52:08 CDT 2011

Hi Tech folks,

	I've been getting a little back into Bike Project web page editing lately, and noticed a big delay (tens of seconds) between saving a change to a file on fixx0 and seeing the change show up when I reload the page (with a browser pointing to thebikeproject.org).  Is something strange going on with caches or file handling at chambana.net, or do you think this is more likely a cache problem on my end?

			Cheers,

			Barry

--
Barry Isralewitz
3043 Beckman, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign