[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-web] images at ucimc.org

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 25 15:06:14 CDT 2011

Brian,
I noticed this several days ago. I assumed someone was adjusting things
and it would clear up. Eventually, I took a look and was unable to help
with anything except restoring links to be clickable. I didn't want to
mess with anything else, for fear of making things worse than they
already were (and not knowing what whoever did it was trying to accomplish.)
Mike