[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-web] images at ucimc.org

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 17:43:48 CDT 2011

there are some issues that need to be resolved with regard to the
wysiwyg editor. uploading images wasn't working through it and
attachments were sporadically not working either. attachments being
the old way images were attached and wysiwyg the new. I disabled the
wysiwyg editor last week and haven't got back to it yet. anonymous
posts and comments from users who don't want to log in is also
disabled right now bcs we were getting a bunch of spam comments. we're
hitting a daily limit on our free spam block service and probably need
to think about buying the monthly subscription or trying something
else. I haven't said anything about it cause, well nobody's
complained. what we really need is to overhaul the site completely,
but I'll look at the issue of image uploads this evening.

Chris