[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-web] images at ucimc.org

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 18:34:25 CDT 2011

Brian,
It did work fine for a while, but I was troubleshooting an issue last week
while trying to update some pages with attached images and documents after
the board meeting.

I've restored both methods of uploading images into stories. You should now
be able to add images either by attaching them to the story (as before) or
using the wysiwyg method.

Theoretically this should also restore images attached to old posts. I'm
going to look through some old posts, but if you have references to ones
that should have images and can send me links to them, that would be
awesome.

Chris