[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-web] images at ucimc.org

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 25 18:46:25 CDT 2011

Chris,
Guess it's a good thing that I continue to delete 50 to 200 comment spam
posts a day (really overnight) that I frequently encounter. Didn't say
anything, because what gets through has been rather steady in my
experience. But those numbers just push us that much closer to whatever
the daily limit is.

BTW, anyone who encounters obvious spam, delete it, don't hide it. I
noticed people have hidden them from time to time. I've found that
leaving them in hidden form tends to attract repeated hits on the same
original stories -- maybe. I don't know if nefarious spammer methods
simply repost to the same group of stories or what, but it's just cruff.
X 'em out.
Mike