[UCIMC-Tech] public access computers

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:33:24 CDT 2011

Isak,
The issue is finding the time to deal with the situation. Last Thursday
night myself and a Makerspace member started looking at a solution for
those computers and others that might eventually form a public computer
lab. That's going to be a "down the road" solution.

In the short term, I'll try to make time for this sometime this week.

Chris