[UCIMC-Tech] Public i web site

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:19:02 CDT 2011

Bob,
I will check the links on the UCIMC main page and fix them if someone else
already hasn't. Several of the departing Americorps members have had access
to edit the main site and I'd like to suggest that the IMC-Web group
reconvene and decide who should have access to edit the UCIMC site. One idea
would be that each working group appoint a tech liaison to have this access
and that person would also be the tech person for the working group.

Regarding the Public I site, missing images and links because of the name
change- I changed enough of these to get your site back online after the
domain name switch. Your working group is responsible for making the
remaining changes.

Chris