[UCIMC-Tech] Event Calendar Issue

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:42:35 CDT 2011

Hi Abisola,
I just checked the calendar and the band geeks show appears on the 9th, so
you may have resubmitted it?

In any case, the calendar submission works pretty well if it's only happened
a few times in the past. Those of us who build features occasionally for the
website (such as the event calendar) can't really tell what would be causing
this issue without more complete information about what happened when a
person submitted the event request. It could be a number of issues. It
obviously was resolved. What did you do to resolve the issue, Isak?

If there are issues with the calendar then bringing them to tech's attention
is one step. I'll do what I can to help.

Chris