[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] UC2B Evaluation

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Sep 5 23:57:37 CDT 2011

Hi Pawel,

Thanks for contacting us. I am sending this to the tech list who can best
answer your technical questions and have programmatic ideas.  I and our
Operations Manager Carol Ammons are available to answer programmatic
issues.  Carol and I will be at the ground breaking tomorrow as well.

thanks!
Danielle