[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] UC2B Evaluation

Pawel Szponar numessi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 07:57:19 CDT 2011

That is fantastic news and thank you for agreeing to do this!

As far as the interviews go, I will need to conduct 3 separate ones. They
all consist of some questions that I will be asking, a quick one-page
questionnaire and a speed test. I am required to interview the
administrative head of the organization to ask some general questions about
the institution, its hopes and challenges and some day to day operations and
statistics, the lead IT person to ask more technical questions about the
computer usage and a board member or a leading volunteer about the general
feel of the place and how it would benefit from the UC2B. I know this might
be logistically tricky but could you maybe provide me with names of the
people who best fit those descriptions so I could contact them directly -
unless it would be sufficient to just set up a single date for all three
interviews?

I know that this is a lot of time that I am asking from you and I apologize.
I will try to do my best to be as brief as possible and naturally I will
share the report before submitting it for you approval.

Thanks and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

- Pawel