[UCIMC-Tech] IMC Telephone system in the basement

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 14:14:11 CDT 2011

Techsters,

Can anyone update me on where things were left with the IMC wired phones in
the basement?   We used to have phone service in our space and I recall that
at one point there was some attempt to restore it, however I don't know what
happened or what the current situation is.   We have a volunteer (cc'd on
this mail) who is familiar with telephone systems and is willing to put in
some work if it is still an option which can be explored.

Please let us know.

Thanks,
Jay