[UCIMC-Tech] Electronic Hardware Maintenance/IT Internship

Benjamin Lee bylee103 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:57:11 CDT 2011

Hello,

My name is Benjamin Lee and I'm interested in both the Electronic
Hardware Maintenance and the Information Technology internships. I'm a
19 year old student who recently withdrew from New York University's
Stern School of Business. I left after my first year because I was
supremely dissatisfied with the culture (very corporate/Wall Street
centric) surrounding the school. So I've decided to take this semester
off and work/volunteer at community organizations such as the IMC.

I would appreciate any information you could give me concerning the
internships. I hope that we can work something out!

Best,
Benjamin Lee