[UCIMC-Tech] Electronic Hardware Maintenance/IT Internship

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 15:23:08 CDT 2011

Benjamin,

I'm the main tech leads for our center, and can definitely talk about what
you might be interested in. There is a lot you could get involved in at the
IMC and talking would be the first step. We have a free help desk run from
one of our working groups, Makerspace Urbana on Sundays from 1-3pm. If you
can make it tomorrow, I'll be there & we could talk then.

Let me know if there's a better time too.

Best,
Chris Ritzo