[UCIMC-Tech] Phone Ringer Flasher Cross-Wired

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:28:17 UTC 2012

I'm not there right now, but as I recall, the RJ-45 line splitter looked
funny.   Maybe you've got 2 lines on the cable going into the splitter, and
so a different line is going to the ringer flasher than is going to the
phone?  That would make sense to me.   You actually want the same line
going to the flasher as the phone.  A different kind of RJ-45 line splitter
which does this is probably what it needs.

-Stewart