[UCIMC-Tech] chambana.net

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 23:57:53 UTC 2012

Hi Dan,

I just transferred a tarball of your fixx0 home directory to our new
webserver, imc.naf.chambana.net.

I want to make sure your account gets set up properly. Access to our new
server requires your SSH public key to be placed in your LDAP entry.
There's a couple ways we can get this done.

1) You attempt login at accounts.chambana.net (www.chambana.net and
chambana.net both now forward to this site)
-- if you can login and/or reset your password, there is a field in your
user account for the SSH key

2) If you want to put your SSH public key in a text file in your
fixx0.chambana.net home directory, I'll add it to your LDAP entry on the
backend.

After that, you should be able to ssh to imc.naf.chambana.net.  Once that's
all done, we should be good to go.

-Chris