[UCIMC-Tech] Public I wordpress site

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:42:26 CST 2012

Dear Print group friends,
The Imc-tech group has recently installed a new version of Wordpress which
I'd like to move the current public i site to. This is a "multi-site"
installation which will allow us to update any wordpress site on our
servers and manage plugins, accounts, etc, centrally.

In addition to the accounts that community members have used on your site,
IMC members who have central accounts will also be able to use them on your
new site. IMC central accounts are managed at
http://accounts.chambana.netand can currently be used across many of
our websites and tech services.

I wanted to check with the group prior to doing so, and involve someone
from your group as a liaison if there is interest. I know Kristina Williams
was highly involved in setting up the current website, but perhaps there is
someone else who has taken the lead.

Please let me know how the group would like to proceed.

Thanks,
Chris Ritzo
IMC Tech