[UCIMC-Tech] Internet down at Bike Project

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 10 23:51:39 CST 2012

Hi Chris,

  Hmm, I stopped by Bike Project just now (11 pm); looks like the network is down again. Neither PC nor laptop sees the internet  The PC, strangely, can't see the printer, even though both are successfully attached to same router.  Some DHCP lease problem?

  Barry

--
Barry Isralewitz
3043 Beckman, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign