[UCIMC-Tech] Internet down at Bike Project

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:45:34 CST 2012

Barry,
What we likely have going on I suspect is multiple NATing. The Internet
worked on both machines at 8 ish when I left.

What I really need is time to set up switch on the lower level with a trunk
port run to the upstairs switch.

I'm sorry things aren't working currently and am working to improve things
as soon as I can.

Chris