[UCIMC-Tech] Wifi at BTP

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:13:50 CST 2012

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the work you've done recently on the wifi network in the
basement.  It's really appreciated.  Things are noticeably faster and have
been great for the past couple weeks.  However, last weekend while I was at
BTP, we were not able to get any of our devices to stay connected to the
BTP wifi network for more than a few minutes at a time.  We had very good
connection while they lasted, but they consistently were dropped.  I
bounced the access point by unplugging it for a few minutes and continued
to observe the same pattern after it came back online.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jay