[UCIMC-Tech] Wifi at BTP

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:47:51 CST 2012

Hi Jay,
I heard about this through the grapevine. I tested a connection to your
access point from outside the door Sunday and it seemed to be streaming
media pretty well. Saturday we might have experienced some high loads as
SDAS folks had a large event going on as well. That plus the upstairs wifi
was down as well Saturday. Perhaps I should look into a more robust access
point for that entire side of the basement.

Glad to hear the wired access is solid though, & the wifi outside of
Saturday. Tuesday evening I'll look at adding a more robust access point
over there to cover a wider swath.

Chris