[UCIMC-Tech] Print vs. Tech

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu Mar 15 21:30:14 UTC 2012

Hi Bob,

I'll check the logs to see what's up. I haven't gotten any
notifications about your message needing moderation, but it's possible
that someone pushed it through before I saw it. Other @ucimc.org
addresses seem to be working, but I haven't tested Print specifically.
Please disregard any test messages you see from me this evening as I
look into it.