[UCIMC-Tech] Print vs. Tech

Illyes, Robert Frank illyes at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 15 22:00:17 UTC 2012

Thanks, Josh. Whatever was going on seems to have cleared up, so it's not worth investigating unless other folks report a similar problem. I'm a member of the Tech list and a member (and an administrator) of the Print list, so there wouldn't be any moderation.

Where are the server(s) used by Chambana? I've been vague on this since Chambana was moved out of Zach Miller's basement. I assumed some time ago that they were in the spy tunnel at the UCIMC, but now I'm not sure what is actually there.

Bob