[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-web] Local and Global Newswires Swapped

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed May 2 20:42:51 UTC 2012

OK, to be more accurate...

It's only in the off-front page view that the Global Newswire is at the
top. This would be in the Publish window and perhaps others that display
the right side menu. Both are configured as before to show the latest
ten posts.

On the IMC mainpage, Local is correctly on top over Global. However,
both are only three posts long, instead of the previous ten posts.
Mike