[UCIMC-Tech] Website Newswires Not Updating, etc

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 3 17:12:42 UTC 2013

I wanted to check in again on this issue to see if anyone has had a
chance to see what's up. The website is basically non-functional for
readers at this point and has been since the 31st.

One additional issue I've found since a few days back when this started
with the website update is that user account settings are also not
accessible. I get this error message:
Fatal error: Class 'CRM_Contact_BAO_ContactType' not found in
/home/docs/ucimc.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/drupal/civicrm.module on
line 713

Mike