[UCIMC-Tech] Website Newswires Not Updating, etc

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:07:42 UTC 2013

In an effort to further troubleshoot this issue, and to hopefully aide in
the migration of the imc website, I've disabled the CiviCRM modules.

I've copied several folks on this reply who I believe use or have used Civi
in the past, and wish this to be a call to engage members of the board and
membership to begin work on re-envisioning the current IMC website.

>From my perspective, we need a website for the organization and perhaps
another that functions as an open publishing platform. To execute a common
vision, we need a group of folks (no technical expertise required) to lead
this initiative. I can be a facilitator in this process if necessary, or a
technical lead to implement. I've already made plans to increase
participation in the tech group and will begin hosting training meetings
later this month.

If you're interested in the IMC's web presence and participating in this
transition, please reply expressing so. Feel free to suggest others as well
who might be interested.

Thanks,
chris