[UCIMC-Tech] Websites Down, Mail Bouncing Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 20 14:57:59 UTC 2013

Looks like things have come back up overnight for the most part.

Maybe the DNS propagation isn't complete, as when I try to go to the the
mainpage, www.ucimc.org, I still get this error message:
Site Temporarily Unavailable
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech
support immediately to have them rectify this.

error id: "bad_httpd_conf"

This was up yesterday before things started to come back, so don't know
if that's all it is, but this is the only thing I see that's not right.
Thanks guys,
Mike