[UCIMC-Tech] Websites Down, Mail Bouncing Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 20 17:34:26 UTC 2013

It looks like the mainpage issue resolved itself -- or you guys are
fast. It now works, anyway.

Did some more testing and noticed these issues:

Scope Field: when returning to edit Content or Comments, the Scope field
reverts to blank. It should retain whatever was set when the content or
comment was published.

Delete: Oidinary Delete from the Content and Comments Admin screens do
not work. You need to return to each individual item and use Delete
option displayed with each entry in the Comment or Content editing
options for the specific item. This is OK for now, but will be a real
PITA when we get hit with the occasional flood of spam.

Published Content and Comments: still not propagating to mainpage and
individual Newswires. Comments do propagate to Recent Comments page, but
that was working before, but a mainpage link is still needed for that.

The Taxonomy classifications (topic and scope) for each article do not
appear at the top of the article pages, but this may be connected to the
database issues?
Mike