[UCIMC-Tech] Websites Down, Mail Bouncing Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:30:54 UTC 2013

Mike,
You should know that this past week a group of folks convened to decide how
to move forward with revisions to the IMC website. It is currently on a
server at the IMC and needs to be moved to a new server. There have been
issues making that happen and the issues you've experienced with the site
most recently were part of those. The issues you report about specific
fields and comments will hopefully be resolved once we get the site to a
new server. Until then I invite you to join the group of folks working on
deciding how to move forward with a revamp of the site. Danielle, myself,
Brian D., and a couple others are those working on it. If you're interested
and have time let one of us know and we'll be sure you get an invite to the
next meeting.

Chris