[UCIMC-Tech] Rfu-station post from rmorales02 at gmail.com requires approval

Dr Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sun Jul 28 13:49:01 UTC 2013

The lists I'm getting messages from are:
RFU-station
RFU-membership
RFU-schedule
RFU-outreach
RFU-automation

I'm not getting any 'valid' requests to these lists, so think they are all dormant. (I'm not currently subscribed to any of them, so can't be sure).

Ray - can you have RFU confirm that these lists aren't in use, so Josh can archive them. (Alternatively, an active RFU member will need to step up to administer/moderate them, so I can be removed.)

Thanks!

Andrew

Dr. Andrew Ó Baoill
andrew at funferal.org