[UCIMC-Tech] web site file dates overwritten to Jun 12; please fix

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 18 19:53:52 UTC 2013

Hi IMC Tech,

	On the website I manage, thebikeproject.org, all the files  have had their date changed to Jun 12, 2013,  to times around 11:54 am.
I'm guessing there was a cp without -p .  This affects a few things, including a publicly-accessible file archive that (until now) had been sorted by date  http://thebikeproject.org/files/
.
Could you copy back the old version of everything at /var/www/thebikeproject.org
(  /home/barryi/public_html/thebikeproject.org)

with dates?  I've made no changes since Jun 12.

			Cheers,

			Barry
--
Barry Isralewitz
3043 Beckman, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign