[UCIMC-Tech] ucimc.org

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 20:06:46 UTC 2013

I mentioned to Danielle my sadness that ucimc.org is in bad shape.
Nowadays, I'm the only one posting there, other posts are just adverts for
the IMC. What is even more disappointing for me is that my years of photos
have been erased in the web page's new version. This happened the last time
there was a renewal of the page. Almost 10 years of my photo journalism has
been erased. Now I have an article on Joann Dorsey, famed black community
activist, with a great photo of her, but don't know whether it's worth
posting at ucimc.org. I can just as well send it to Smile Politely and
they're happy to have it.

Is there a way we can get some fresh blood at ucimc.org? Most immediately,
is there a way to fix photos?

We have a long history in this community and have made some tangible
changes, I don't want to see the web site die out.

Thanks folks,

BD
--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.