[UCIMC-Tech] ucimc.org

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 21:16:27 UTC 2013

To be completely fair, none of your work has been deleted. The site's been
moved for a month now and this is the first time anyone's mentioned that
images weren't there.
Moving the site just means that we need to adjust a setting or two and
they'll be visible again like the last time. I'll make sure Josh has access
to the site and will work on the images also.

I agree with Josh about fundraising, as volunteer efforts to revamp it seem
to be met with mostly deaf ears.

The IMC also needs to decide intentionally what a future website looks like
and what features it should have.
- should it continue to be a totally open publishing platform? has that
ship sailed into obscurity and spam land?
- should it be two sites? one to represent the organization and one to be a
community forum/news site?
- should the website also be considered an archive where things published
live in perpetuity? if so, is Drupal the right platform for that? can the
IMC support that?