[UCIMC-Tech] chambana.net vs. hotmail - hotmail still winning?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:45:11 EDT 2014

Hey Josh and all,

It looks as though hotmail is still rejecting chambana.net mail, for the
same reason you'd described earlier - they say we are namespace
mining.   This stings most for the CUCPJ Discuss list, which is
reasonably active and has several active members on hotmail.    I've
been trying to hand-copy each Discuss message to those people, but am
pretty unreliable about it.

Is there anything we (I?) can do to remind hotmail that we'd like them
to recognize that we aren't a mining operation?