[UCIMC-Tech] chambana.net vs. hotmail - hotmail still winning?

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Thu Apr 17 14:44:24 EDT 2014

Hi Stuart,

I hadn't gotten any response back from them, but I'll go ahead and
resubmit the delisting form. It did kind of seem like they were maybe
having server problems when I submitted it before. Unfortunately, it's
37 fields long :-P

--
Josh King
PGP Fingerprint: 8269 ED6F EA3B 7D78 F074 1E99 2FDA 4DA1 69AE 4999