[UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: [Drupal.org] ucimc.org is using Drupal 6.28 which has security vulnerabilities

arthousefarm at gmail.com arthousefarm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:57:16 EDT 2014

Hi Chris -

By unsupported I wasn't referring to tech group but was quoting the email I forwarded which says the version we are running will have "unsupported" core and modules.

I am trying to pull together a conversation about UCIMC technology going forward with a major donor funder to the IMC at google who wants to help more, tech group, Acorn and a few of us here. That will help determine next steps. Be in touch soon.

Danielle

>>> http://drupal.org/project/OpenBadging