[UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: [Drupal.org] ucimc.org is using Drupal 6.28 which has security vulnerabilities

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Tue Apr 29 10:02:03 EDT 2014

Hi Danielle,

That's great that there's grant money for this. I think that one of the
first priorities for grant money around the website specifically should
look at site redesign; we have some ability in-house to upgrade the
site and/or port it to wordpress, but design work is probably a bit
outside of our wheelhouse (or that's the case for me, anyway).