[UCIMC-Tech] WRFU - Sophia: Need Help w/ List Serve

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 09:50:33 EDT 2014

Hi, Sophia,

I used to be an administrator of the RFU list server, but not long ago,
someone seemed to have changed
the administrator's password at
https://lists.chambana.net/mailman/admindb/rfu and so now I can't
access it. -- *Authorization failed.*

I Cc'ed imc-tech on this and I think that someone on that list should
know something about what's going on.

-Stewart