[UCIMC-Tech] BTP Email lists

Chris Ritzo critzo at chambana.net
Sat Jul 26 12:01:29 EDT 2014

Jay,
The four lists have been "archived", which basically means that they are
no longer active on Chambana.net servers, but their archives have been
retained for historical purposes.

If you would like, I can also place email forwards from each of these to
your new group lists, so that in the event mail is sent to the old list
address, our mail server will forward it to the new group address.

Just let me know what the new addresses are if you'd like this.

Lastly, we're sorry about the issues that led to this decision for BTP.
In the end, doing the amazing work that you do is paramount, and we
wouldn't want to get in the way of that.

-Chris