[UCIMC-Tech] Internet down in Bike Project [was: Internet down]

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 4 14:11:26 EDT 2014

Hello,

	That’s great news.  Thanks much to everyone involved for the quick responses.

	If there any network problems in the future, we will first contact Dean and, if off-hours, likely also contact Volo (217-367-8656), as advised in Danielle’s and Volo’s Peter Folks’ emails this afternoon.

			Thanks again,

			Barry

email: barryi at ks.uiuc.edu   http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~barryi