[UCIMC-Tech] Internet down

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:42:22 EDT 2014

Looks like Josh has reached out to Volo and Barry Todd. Barry was
available hourly until last year for stuff like this, but I think that's
changed.

Have you contacted the IMC staff or board about this?
They are now your first line of contact and can escalate to Volo if need be.

I'm copying Danielle Chynoweth on this reply so she can escalate through
the IMC's current staff/Volo.

Best,
-Chris