[UCIMC-Tech] Mailing list admin - RFU lists

arthousefarm at gmail.com arthousefarm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 16:00:52 EDT 2014

Hi Andrew. I am so sorry you are still being spammed. Josh or Chris is there a super admin login and password for the lists you could send to me privately that would allow me to make admin who are the admins? We would like to clean up a number of lists.
Hope you are well in Ireland, Andrew, spin interesting things!
Danielle